REVILLAGIGEDO AND SOCORRO ISLANDS
with BLUE PASSION BAJA!!!
DIVE TRIP from February 5th to 14th 2023
Liveaboard on Rocio del Mar - 9 nights, 8 days, 21 dives scheduled!
The Revillagigedo Islands (SOCORRO) are a group of four volcanic islands in the Pacific Ocean, known for their unique ecosystem. The islands are home to many endemic plant and animal species, and are sometimes called Mexico's "little Galapagos".
Socorro island is the most diverse in flora, fauna, and topography.
Diving at the Socorro Islands is amazing and it provides the chance for large animal encounters. The main attractions in the Socorro Islands are large pelagic animals including Mantas rays, Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, seven different types of sharks including Hammerhead sharks and Whale Sharks. Due to the Revillagigedo biosphere regulations, divers are prohibited from carrying lights, knives or gloves when diving anywhere in the Socorro Islands. Only camera lights are permitted. All diving is during the day; there are no night dives. The first day divers enjoy 3 dives. All other days’ divers enjoy 4 dives per day, conditions permitting. Divers can expect 3 dives a day at Roca Partida.
The crossing from Cabos San Lucas to the Socorro Islands takes approximately 26-28 hrs.
Price: 4095 usd per person in double cabin with Nitrox inluded
The Cabins are air-conditioned and sleep two guests each..
All of them have private bathrooms with hot shower stalls, western style toilets, lavatories, and above height window. Each cabin is carpeted and air conditioned.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRIP:
- All taxes & port fees.›
- All meals, snacks, and beverages including canned soft drinks, complimentary local beer and wine.›
- Tanks, weights, and weight belts.
- NITROX FREE courtesy of BLUE PASSION BAJA
Guests are welcome to bring along their own beverages if there is something special they would like.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRIP:›
- National Park fees 480 USD ( 80.00 USD per day of diving per person )
- Transfers to and from the boat ›
- Crew Gratuity›
- Fuel Surcharge* if applicable
- Rental scuba gear
- Dive insurance
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Passports: A copy of your passport prior to trip is required
- Nitrox certification
- Every diver is required to have a dive computer, safety sausage (SMB) and a whistle
- Dive Insurance is required. You must show proof of insurance and dive certification when boarding. Without proof, you will not be able to dive. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• 25% deposit is due to hold the reservation with Blue Passion Baja. Deadline to deposit until December 23th
• 25% is due six months prior to the scheduled trip date
• The remaining balance is due three months prior to the scheduled trip date
• There is no penalty for cancellations made 9 months or more prior to the scheduled trip date
• 25% of the full rate will be forfeited for cancellations made 91 days to 9 months prior to the scheduled trip date
• 50% of the full rate will be forfeited for cancellations made 61 to 90 days prior to the scheduled trip date
• No refunds for cancellations made 60 days prior or less to the scheduled trip date
Below is our scheduled diving itinerary. Weather and sea conditions may require changes to this itinerary. If unique animal sighting opportunities arise, we may suggest alternative options to divers.
Day 1 - Board the boat at 5pm / Dinner is served at 7pm / Boat departs shortly thereafter
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - San Benedicto - 4 dives scheduled
Day 4 - Roca Partida - 3 dives scheduled
Day 5 - Roca Partida - 3 dives scheduled
Day 6 - Socorro Island - 3 dives scheduled (check in with naval station)
Day 7 - Socorro Island - 4 dives scheduled
Day 8 - San Benedicto - 4 dives scheduled - at the end of the day we will start our return to San Jose del Cabo
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Arrive at San Jose del Cabo in the early morning hours - disembark at 8:30am
GETTING TO THE BOAT:
Fly into San Jose del Cabo (SJD) Airport the night before your departure date. We do not provide transportation to and from the airport.
We can assist you in making arrangements for transportation and hotel if you would like.
Rocio del Mar Liveaboard is located at Marina Puerto Los Cabos in La Playita, San Jose del Cabo.
If you have any other questions or if you need more information please contact us at: email@example.com
Manuela & Claudio